Here are some questions to ask yourself as you consider an adoption from Korea.
- Want a child that is healthy, well cared for and under the age of 3 years?
- Want an adoption process that is fast, in most cases under one year?
- Want an adoption process that is streamlined and predictable?
- Between the ages of 25 and 44 years?Note: Age waiver to age 49 for applicants that meet at least one of the following: one adoptive parent is of Korean Heritage; a Korean adoptee, or previously adopted from Korea.
- Have you been married at least 3 years with no more than 1 divorce?
- In good heath with no major medical concerns?
- Financially secure with combined annual income of $35,000?
For more details on our Korea Adoption Program and requirements check out our Korean adoption FAQ page.
If you have already decided to proceed with the Korea Program you can apply online now.